Saturday, June 23, 2018

CASE of STAMPgirl Becca

I CASEd STAMPgirl Becca


Becca's card was a definite push past my comfort zone I don't usually use this bright and vibrant of colors. I made my own background with watercoloring and little circle and heart stamps. I used
preview-BlossomLikeAButterfly
and
stmp1082.jpeg
and 

preview-TagOCoffee-CUTplorations
I made a little keyboard on my tag with scraps from my desk. The flowers I added were some of my hand quilled roses. I felt like my tag was too white so I added splatters of ink with my old SU itty bitty background stamp.




CASE the STAMPgirls to win a prize. Link your CASEd project HERE. 

Use this code to get 20% off your order at STAMPlorations. 


4 comments:

  1. Oh MariLynn - this is absolutely gorgeous - love your flowers on this, and you did well with the bright colours
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maxine. It was more my style except the colors are so different from what i usually use. Blessings.

      Delete
  2. Love the bright, cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete