Sunday, May 20, 2018

Stencil Sunday double tag with dragonfly



I started my double tag project by stenciling with

preview-web-stencil-emanations
I colored it with a marker, sprayed with water and placed on cardstock.
I did it several times with different colors of marker each time.




This is the result. I used this paper to make tags and dragonfly.


preview-dragonflylayeringdies-TheBeesKnees

I put a layer tulle in between the dragonfly layers and added glue and glitter.





I stamped and colored 
BloomingBuds-preview-web

I did burned glue technique. I put a generous amount of 
Aleene's tacky glue to the center of the flower.


After the glue was burned I colored it with a sharpie marker.



preview-web-stencil-073-BubbleDance



There is still time to join our May Mixed Media Challenge.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful double tag and so nice of you to show the process too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fascinating project. I enjoyed seeing how you created the various pieces, then how you assembled them together. tfs

    ReplyDelete