Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop Tea Box Project #4

29541159_10216244462694822_8004581139974979584_n

This is my 4th project for the Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop

I love my coffee, but I love tea too.


I used 2 STAMPloration sets to make this tea box.
I used:
preview-framedteacups

and 
stmp1082.jpeg


I used velcro dots to hold the box together. I made an origami lid that I decorated with handmade purple and yellow roses to match the dp that I used.










Live with Passion, Enjoy the journey,  Love today, take time for Tea.

If you were inspired by my projects are are thinking about buying these stamp sets, use this discount code when you check out at  STAMPlorations and you will get 20% off.



22 comments:

  1. This box is delightful. With the way it opens, it can easily include a message around the inside of the box, doubling as a card! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rockin' the dimensional projects MariLynn! This one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty gift idea. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love the flowers, and this makes such an awesome gift-giving idea. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite awesome! Gorgeous flowers and such a cool box... fantastic gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! So pretty with such gorgeous flowers and fab gifting idea! And many thanks for leaving such sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh MariLynn what a stunning project - this is exquisite.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maxine. I made it for an older lady at my church who loves the color purple. Blessings

      Delete
  8. Oh my! This is insane!!! Wonderful project! Love it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a creative way to give a gift, love the stamping on the dp.... so pretty MariLynn

    ReplyDelete