Saturday, May 26, 2018

Coffee Lovers Bloghop comments for flicker, pinterest and instagram entries and any entry that I had trouble commenting on

In an effort to leave comments for the coffee lover's bloghop, for flicker entries, instagram entries, pinterest entries or any other entry that I am having difficulty commenting on I will leave your # and comment here. I will update as the hop goes on

70 Love the butterflies. So pretty.
79 Love the tea bag folding. Pretty flower
83 Love the roses. Your coloring is fabulous. Love the sentiment
101 Love how you did the sentiment with the label maker.
128 Nice CAS design.
132. Love your layout.
134 Pretty card.
135 Love how you colored the flowers
136 love how it looks like the beach behind the cup.
137 Great CAS design
138 Love the tag
139 Love all the little hearts
141 cute tag
142 Great CAS card
146 Love the butterflies
147 pretty background
149 love the lace
150 cute card. Love how you staged your photo
152 love the pinecones
153 love the doily
154 great sentiment
156 great CAS card
157 cute little squirrel
158 love the little heart
159 love the "table cloth"
161 cute card. love the twine
168 love the floral panel.
169 such a peaceful background behind the cup
171 love the way the coffee sentiment hangs off the tag
172 love the yellow ribbon and the floral paper
173 love the polka dotted cup
174 love the button, twine and gingham ribbon
175 love how the yellow ribbon brings out the yellow flower on the floral paper.
176 love the dotted paper you used.
177 love the hexagon paper and flower
178 love the stitching
180 love the sentiment
181 great CAS design
188 love the artsy background.  I was drawn to the left corner with the gorgeous color and the trellis.
206 love the little hearts
211 love the flowers and paper piecing
212 love the bling butterfly
223 love the books behind the coffee cup
232 love the rose paper and the plaid ribbon
233 pretty rustic ribbon and flowers
234 love the ribbons and flowers
235 love the crinkle ribbon and sequins
236 great job on your paper pieced cup
237 like the little straw
238 love the stitching and the rose paper
239 I like the CAS design of your card
240 love the floral paper and the doily
241 pretty paper and green die cut
249 cute mouse. I like your stitching
255 love the pretty background paper
256 pretty birthday card
288 love the sentiment on the photo and the cute little cup
296 great sentiment, love the stars
299 like the teal flowers on the coffee pot
300 I like the way you colored the stacked cups
301 I the earth tones you used
302 I like the little hearts on the coffee sleeve
303 I like the heart on the cup and the little banners on the cup
304 I like all the layers
305 I like the background behind your cup and the shiny coffee cup sleeve
306 I like how the sun rays look behind the breakfast crew
308 Great CAS card
309 I like the papers that you used
310 I like the stenciled background
311 Nice CAS look
312 love the ribbon on your tag
318 I like your embossed sunshine background
323 Love the yellows. I like how your dimensional flower matches the flower on the cup.
334 very pretty CAS card
337 I like how the blue background makes the "coffee" die stand out
344 Pretty beach scene
346 Awesome job paper piecing  Love the torn edges of the dp
347 some reason your blog doesn't like me. I love the morning glories and the dimensional morning glories.
351 I like the die cut corners
356 I like the paper doily
357 those little birds on the branch are so cute
358 love the coffee stains the rose paper is so pretty. Love the ribbons.
360 What a fabulous bow love how the coffee stain looks with the circle dp.
361 love how the floral dp looks with the plaid paper
362 such pretty paper on your tag
363 love the little polka dotted paper
365 love the coffee rings
366 love how the ribbon and flowers look
367 cute little floral coffee pot
368 love the bold colors on your tag
372 Bold CAS card
379 So cute love how the flap opens up to show those cute little manatees
385 love all the circles with the plaid background
386 cute little girls. I love the flowers
391 cute sentiment
401 pretty embossing folder on the background.
403 love the papers you used with your dies. great CAS design.
404 love the little butterflies
405 love the embossed foil bckground
419 great job coloring. I like her 80's eyeshadow. LOL
420 love the giant bow and rose
421 love the denim look of the background paper. So pretty with the flowers.
422 love the teal ribbon
423 I like the pink and green ribbons together
424 pretty papers and a gorgeous bow
425 great sentiment
426 I like how the little flue flower sequin really stands out
427 those 2 shades of green ribbon look so pretty with the green coffee sleeve
428 pretty pastels I like how you have the rose in the corner
429 love the arrangement of the flowers. I like how the giant leaf looks
439 coffee run? count  me in. great watercolored background
445 I like how your "coffee" flowers look.
463 I love the flowers on your coffee tag
464 Love the debossed background on your tag
465 awesome job coloring
466 great sentiment love the little heart on the cup
467 stunning! love how you colored the heart
468 crisp CAS design
469 love the teal cup
470 love the texture of the background
488 cute lil guy the coffee background makes him stand out
495 love the rose paper and the book background
502  the black cup is stunning. love the flowers and the butterfly.
504 beautiful sunshine. Love the little text strip at the bottom
507 love the sparkle on the coffee cup sleeve
508 love the polka dotted coffee cup sleeve and love the stripes and roses
510 love the floral paper and the distressed wood panel.
511 love the embossing and the floral paper. great layout
512 like how the cup with its polka dots coordinates with the black and white panel
513 love the flowers on cup. love the dp you used.
514 the paper you have used for your cards for the hop is fantastic. I especially love this card. Love how the cup looks.
516 like your layout and the torn strip of text
518 what a cute little scene you created in your box.
519 cute CAS card love the little heart and the pup in the cup
525 love the plaid background
526 love the sunshine and the little hearts
530 love the embossing on the cups. Looks great with the book page background
532 love the vintage look of your card the red sentiment really stands out.
534 love the stamped flourishes and the torn edges
541 love the diagonal lines
542 love the coloring and shading on your cup
547 love the cacti on the cup and love your gorgeous background
568 love the die cut chair and the little cup
570 love how the cups are framed. cute card
571 love the twine on the heart in the corner.
575 beautiful cas card. Love the paper you used for the cup.
579 I love how you colored this little girl. Love the sequins. so pretty.
581 beautiful job paper piecing. I love how the dots on her pants match the subtle dots on the floral background.
585 what an elegant k cup holder. pretty paper.
588 such a cute card. I like the sequins and beads you used.
591 I tried several times and couldn't get your blog to let me comment. I love how the white lettering stands out with that beautiful background. Love the dies you used.
596 I like the sunshine behind your coffee cup.
598 I like the shading on your coffee cup and the cute little hearts.
606 I love the teal background. Your coloring of the flowers is amazing.
607 I love how your tea pot looks. Love the plaid background.
638 what a beautiful shaker card. Love all the little hearts at the top of your card.
657 love how your background looks like coffee at the top and frosting at the bottom. It goes well with your coffee cup and donut.
658 love the lacy butterfly awesome job coloring
659 love all the little hearts. Love the fibers on the tag
661 Like how you cut the hearts out of the same coffee paper you used on the base of your card. Great step card.
663 great welcome home basket
673 like the twine holding the stripped ribbon to your tag.
674 very pretty floral dp that you used
675 joy works for all seasons not just winter.
676 love the strings looped behind the tag
677 Great CAS design
678 love the placement of the cups.
692 I love the flowers on your tag. So beautiful
695 love the little pill box. Love the crinkle ribbons.
696 love the stitching and the beautiful roses.
697 love the butterflies on the cup and your big butterfly
698 love the pearls and flowers
699 love the burlap, flowers, ribbons and your little tea pot
700 cute envelope
701 cute little hedgie. Love the big coffee cup
707 cute colorful cup and cute little bunny behind
708 beautiful coloring on your flower. Love the floral cup
709 love how the flowers look in yellow
710 cute little squirrel having coffee in the trees
711 love the butterflies and floral background
712 love the little spoon and your fabulous stacked cups
715 that really is a big cup of coffee
723 I like the little balloons she is holding.
724 that little collapsed bunny is just adorable. Perfect for a coffee card
726 love the sparkly rainbow looking coffee beans to the sides of your card.
727 stunning coloring of your coffee cups. Love the shine of the hearts.
731 love the warm tones of the papers that you used on your card.
733 love the subtle butterfly background. Love the butterfly on your floral cup
737 love the watercolored background on your card. So pretty.
740 love how the explosion background looks behind your cup
748 love the gold embossing on your card. Love the treasure sentiment.
750 love the look of pleasure on the panda's face. yummy donuts. Great card.
775 that is such a true sentiment.I take time to enjoy my cup of coffee each day. Love the twine that you used on your card
791 I like the teabag folding you did on your card. Love the use of the tea image.
793 love the way you colored your image. Love the dots and the washi you used.
794 love the coffee stain look behind your image. Love the bold colors you used on the flowers.
802 Karen love the scripture that you used. Love the bows and flowers.
803 Love the ribbons and flowers on your tag. Love the little hearts.
804 love the vintage look. Love the measuring tape.
805 Karen, love the lace and the measuring tape and I especially love the vintage images at the top.
806 love the papers that you used. I like the flower and the die cut you used for the sentiment.
807 Oh I love how the sequins match the floral paper.
808 Love the doily and the flowers.
809 Love the floral cluster in the corner. I like all the little birds.
810 Love the stripes of paper. I like how you stitched them..
811 love the yellow bow and the paper doilies
812 love the lace and the little double hearts.
818 love thou e coffee stains The burlap and fiber background looks amazing.
826 I love.e the shape and design of your card. love how your coffee cup looks
827 your card has a dreamy look. So pretty.
830 love all these sweet images. They have such happy faces. Must be because they have had their coffee.
840 Great sentiment. I like your card no matter what day it is. Love that color of blue with the kraft.
844 love the lace and the vintage paper that you used on your coffee tag.
851 love how you have the coffee words scrabble style. Love how you tried to wipe up the spilled coffee.
862 love your little strawberries. I love berries. I had to break down and buy some the other day even though they were outlandishly priced.
865 Love how the dimension of the JAVA looks. I love the subtle little coffee cups in the background.
868 I love how the little bit of yellow stands out. The lacy look and the little butterflies are so pretty.
871 Like your chipboard cup. Cute little mousie
872 love how the yellow ribbon on your tag goes with the dp you used.
873 love the distressed wood background. Love the die cut border you used.
875 I like the plaid paper and the little coffee stains.
876 love the multicollection of the ribbons you used.
877 love how the ribbon you used goes with the polka dots.
878 cute tag. Love the sewing pattern paper you used for the base
883 love how the yellow chevron paper looks like the wave marks in the sand. So cute
884 love how the donut looks with the coffee cup and the tea cup.
936 I love her rainbow hair.
944 great layout. love the little flower.
954 love the background behind that pretty little teapot.
958 Robyn love the flowers on your card. Gorgeous.
960 love how the 3-d pot and cup coordinate with the other ones.
966 love the paper pieced cups.
974 what a cute little bear That is a big cup of coffee.
975 love the summer dp that you used on your card.
976 love the background and that fabulous golden butterfly.
977 I like the twine at the top and the little butterfly.
980 I love how those coffee cups look. They are so bold. love the little textured coffee sleeves.
981 I like how the paper on your coffee sleeve matches the paper on the base of your card.
985. Truth. I saw a post the other day that said people have trouble listing even one book. Isn't that sad? My daughter is a librarian/English teacher. Next year she is running a coffee bar in her library as a fund raiser for the school. Love the images on your card
990 love the clean crisp look of the white on white layers .
991 love the little bit of vellum on the cup. Love how the text shows through
992 eye catching paper that you used.
993 stunning CAS design
994 love how the dark brown shows through the die cut letters. Love the coffee stain placement.
1010 love the fabulous bow on the cup
1015 I like how you have your card staged with that fabulous cup.
1018 oh wow, one of my favorite projects of the hop. Love all the details. Love the tower and the flowers. I would love to receive  a card like this.
1036 beautiful CAS design.
1053 love the use of the texture paste behind your floral cup.
1057 awwwww what a cute little bear.
1058 I like the little teapot and cups in the corners.
1068 love the die that you used on your card. The white base looks crisp and clean even if it has lots of holes. LOL.
1081 love the gold sentiment.
1089 love the chevron background I like the little sequins too
1104 cute vintage look of your postcard. Love the little typewriter
1106 Robyn, expertly and artistically placed beans and splatter on your background. I know how hard you  have to work to make it look random and not have them all clustered up.
1113 this is so pretty with the yellow paper. Love how the flowers look.
1122 love the little dragonflies on the paper that you used
1123 love the sunshine and the bold stripes.
1134 love the paper that you used. Love the double cut coffee pot
1139 love the little squirrel
1141 I love how your coffee cup turned out. Love the little swirly heart
1142 love the sparkly butterflies
1145 Robyn love the papers that you used especially the plaid paper on the cup
1150 Karen, love the sheet music that you used on the biggest heart. So pretty.
1162 love the colorful background on your patriotic card. Great sentiment
1169 coffee and chocolate a great combinations
1173 love the dimension of the dots on the coffee sleeves
1175 love the paper that you used. What caught my eye right away was the little bird cages
1176 love how you did the color behind the sentiment. Stunning result
1177 crafting is always the better choice when you  have the choice to craft or adult.
1185 love the little wiggly eye on the octopus
1187 love the night sky on your card
1203 love the Star Trek characters and sentiment. cute card
1207 love the way your coffee cup looks with that pretty background TRUE sentiment.
1209 your other card looked pretty but I really like how you added purple to the background.
1217 love the embossed cup with the beautiful white flowers
1248 love that cute little bunny. He looks so happy
1247 love the white embossing on the dark backgroud.
1251 love the gold sequins and how you added the darker color behind the gold lettering to make it pop.
1252 love the little polka dots behind the word and on the cup. The little dimensional dots are a perfect embellishment.
1262 love the cas layout of your card. I love the coffee stains. Great sentiment.
1270 love how your card opens in the middle. Love the little xs around the oval frames.
1272 cute little mousie. Love how you have the cups colored.
1276 love the embossed sanded distressed background. Love the little strip of book paper.
1280 love the distressed look on your card. It looks loved and worn.
1281 great job with your hand sketching
1283. love the paper with the words all going all directions
1284 more of that fabulous paper. Love the other paper you used with it. It looks great with this coffee cup
1294 what a cute little chicken.I like that sentiment.
1301 I love the little gift card holder you made. I like how you put the flamingo on the card holder to match the little gift card.
1302 love the little thank you box you made. I especially love the little heart on the coffee cup
1313 Robyn I love how you have selectively colored the little coffee cups.
1314 love the gold die cut that you used on your card. So elegant.
1315 Karen this is one of the cutest tags I have ever seen. Love the little puppy.
1316 love the butterfly paper you used on your tag
1317 love the way that zigzag trim looks on your tag. Love that multicolored crinkle ribbon.
1318 Karen, love the little music notes on your coffee pot. So cute.
1320 I love the pink lace that you  have on your bookmark. So pretty.
1321 I love the little twine on your card. Love the curved edge at the bottom of your card.
1326 I like the way you framed this cute little bunny. Sweet card.
1328 Love the colors on your card Love how the little green hearts look with the purple.
1332 love the embossing folder. I like the crossed arrows.
1334 cute little mousie. Love the background
1335 love the bicolored coffee pot and cup.
1336 lots of pretty layers. I love the little coffee stain
1337 love the many different papers you used on this card.with the white cup.
1338 love the how the ribbon on the tag looks with the little cup
1339 I like the stamped background. It made me think of cheesecloth but in a brown color. I wanted that look yesterday so I took some cheesecloth and dyed it with distress inks.
1345 I like the little heart and the touches of bling
1349 I like the way you have colored the flowers. The purple mat really compliments your coloring.
1353 Carla, I love the way you have the panel place on the card so it looks like she is sitting on it. Such a cute card.
1354 Carla your little monsters are adorable. Love the embossed background.

Well folks it is a wrap. I enjoyed visiting everyone's blogs, flickr, pintrest and instagram entries. I hope you understand why I have to comment this way. It doesn't make sense for me to open an account just to use 2 or 3 times a year. Thank Super Sponsors of the Hop and thank Amy.



2 comments:

  1. God bless you for all your hard work! This is incredible~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marlena. There are so many wonderful projects. I want to make sure I see them all. Blessings.

      Delete