Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Spring cards with friend

Today my friend Pam and I celebrated the first day of spring making cards together. I am so thankful for technology that lets us visit like we were in eachother's craft rooms. 


We were going to use a daffodil set that we both had. Unfortunately for me I couldn't find that set. I looked high and low and had to give up. So we decided to make cards using the tulip set we both had.


It was so hard to wait for the sparkles to dry on the flowers. But it looks really sparkly and cool.
I stamped Our Daily Bread "IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL" music stamp on the designer paper.
I made this card for a friend at church who is having health issues.

Since my friend Pam and I both added sparkle to the centers of our tulips we needed to make something else while we waited for the cards to dry. I suggested we make piano cards and use daffodils. She used the set that we were going to use but mine is still lost... and I used another daffodil set that I had. We had fun making the pianos. I even played a song for her on mine.  JOY TO THE WORLD.  I made this card for another friend at church. She plays the piano and organ for worship service.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards...especially like the touches of music you've added. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created. A gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete