Tuesday, January 31, 2017

MOJO 482 is for the Birds


This week's Mojo Monday sketch looked like a really fun one. It helped me get into thinking about making some Valentines. I got to craft yesterday with my cyber friend Pam. We hadn't crafted in a while. It was so much fun to connect again. We decided to do the sketch and use birds and shine or sparkle. I was going to go for glitter, but it just didn't work out. I ended up going with shine with ink gold.
I used the following STAMPlorations sets:

Pocket Blooms
Trendy Birds 2
Mini Mixed Media Backgrounds


4 comments:

  1. My eyes have turned into hearts. Love the texture, depth of color, and tinge of grunge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how beautiful! Love how that inka gold shines. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and wonderful colors with all the mixed designs on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh - this is amazing MariLynn - love the gold for the shine/sparkle element.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete