Friday, January 20, 2017

Back to business...dragonflies on a screen door

This card is for the MIX-ability challenge at SCS 
MIX-208 challenge was to look at a business envelope and use the designs from the inside on a card.

I was thinking that the envelope was going to be boring, and then I found this one. It made me think of a screen door. I wish I had more of this paper. I ink spray smashed it to make it look like outside. I stamped the dragonflies. I water colored more on the wings and added glitter. I added texture paste to the bodies. 
 

 This close up shows the texture of the body and the glitter of the wings.
This was such a fun challenge.

2 comments:

  1. A fun challenge and a fabulous result MariLynn - I love the finished piece, and the frame is perfect for it.
    Blessings
    Maxine
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is Gorgeous! Love the screen look with the amazing dragonflies!!

    ReplyDelete