Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Thank you for BEEing so helpful Mojo card

 Today I had a lady help me get some missing paperwork sent to me. I don't know her but she was very helpful and helped in such a cheerful way, that I felt I wanted to send her a thank you card. I used this weeks MOJO MondaySketch 459
 I used some really cheerful dp. (Kimbery Sabel-Growing Garden) and kraft and white cardstock

 I made it an easel card with punched flowers as the stopper for the easel.

 I hand lettered the sentiment for the bottom of the easel.

I made a paper spring to make the bee sort of float above the flowers. I added glitter to both bees' wings.

The pink and yellow dp I embossed and sanded to bring out the white core.


It would be fun to be a bee in the room when she opens the card because by the time it takes to get there in the mail she will probably have forgotten helping me. I just hope it blesses her and makes her work week happy.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card MariLynn - such a wonderful gesture that I am sure will be a sweet surprise to the recipient.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. an adorable card! I am so glad you played along with the
    mojo monday sketch!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete