Saturday, August 20, 2016

Rose of encouragement

This week my friend Jeannie asked us to send her the roses. It took me all week to get this card done but I did finish it today. I spent 3 days cleaning and organizing my scraps. I found out I have a lot of scraps. Every time I found  something with roses I put it to the side. I sat down today and made this. This last Monday my friend Pam and I decided to do Jeannie's Dragonfly Journeys Roses Challenge and we decided to use this week's Mojo Mondays 461 and we added that we needed to send it to someone who needed encouragement. This card is going to my friend Becky who has had a rough year.  .

2 comments:

  1. Hi MariLynn! This is a gorgeous card and I love that you were able to do it by finding some scraps. Your friend will just adore and treasure this. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty MariLynn - love how you have used the roses, and that gorgeous braid is such a pretty accent.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete