Monday, July 18, 2016

Winners from my week of Growing in Unity are...


SHartl and Heather are the winners for my week of Growing In UNITY.
 Please email me at
 mississippimcgyver@gmail.com
with your information including full name and addresses and I will send it on to the wonderful ladies at UNITY so you can get your prize.

Thanks to all who visited my blog last week and left such encouraging comments. I wish you all could have been winners of the stamps. There were 9 ladies who left me a comment every day. I wanted to send a special thanks to you.
Aimee Philips
Moongirl
Angie
Rebecca Yahrling
Jennifer Scull
Heather C
Sue D
Maxine D
and
Pam

Ladies if you will email me at mississippimcgyver@gmail.com with your information. I have a small prize for you from my stash.

8 comments:

  1. Awww very sweet of you.....made my day brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners. I left you a comment every day as well but I'm not on your list. Thanks for sharing last week. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-Hoo!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your generosity. I sent an email with my info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing those beautiful cards with us last week. Your butterfly card was awesome! Already emailed you and am so excited to be one of your winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you MariLynn - it is always a jpy to visit you.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to your winners! and it was fun to stop by here every day to see what you made. :) why don't you pass along whatever you would have given me to ionabunny... that would make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete