Wednesday, April 30, 2014

MOJO-343 inspired floral card

This is the card I made yesterday for the color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. I pulled a piece of floral dp out of my stash. It had been there so long I don't remember where I got it. I picked it because of the lavender flowers. The insides of the flowers and the little flowers and berries on the dp were a light blue. I decided to paint them I added gold embossing on all of the top panels and I added copper inka gold metallic rub to the base. Because of all the sparkle I decided to use a piece of twine to add some contrast. I used the MOJO343 sketch. I was on track until I decided to put the paper doily behind the panels. I had to listen to the card, rather than stick to the sketch.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous MariLynn - love the texture you have going on this without overwhelming it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete