Tuesday, March 25, 2014

No line pierced butterfly birthday card for Kelsey



I made this card for a girl at church who plays on the worship team with me. I made it using the no line piercing technique for TLC474. I used buttons for WT471 and I used encyclopedia page on my collage for MIX60.  I used the image from MFP set called Family. I stamped a butterfly on the back. I then pierced the butterfly. I painted the inside of the butterfly with white paint. But it was too bright so I went over it with painting copper inka gold. Then it was too dark so I went around the edges with white paint and a paper clip that I kept dipping into the paint to make dots. I put the inka gold on the buttons. They started out being yellow. I added some of my handmade flowers. and some copper net ribbon that I bought last week as my splurge.

1 comment:

  1. WOW MayiLynn this is absolutely stunning - love the wonderful colours and flowers you have used to make an amazing artwork - so glad you don't have to post this card!!.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete