Wednesday, October 30, 2013

mixed media chicken card

I made this card for the SCS Sketch challenge SC460
I was talking to my friend Pam and she said she was thinking chicken wire so I suggested we use this Mark's Finest Papers set called FLAP MY WATTLES.  If you would like to see her card it is HERE.
On Saturday I cut all these 1/2 inch squares from scraps and I glued them to a white piece of cardstock. I thought it made a background with a country feel. The two vertical panels from the sketch are done with drywall tape and burlap. I tea bag stained the chicken wire panel. I printed chicken wire on the cardstock using my printer. I stamped the chickens on a page from the encyclopedia. I added little acrylic paint dots.


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card MariLynn - love how you stamped the chickens onto printed paper. You background panel is lovely too - worth all the effort.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete