Sunday, March 4, 2012

His Wings

Psalm 91:4a "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge."

I love this verse that my friend and Stampin' Sister in Christ, Kris choose for this week. It is such a wonderful word image of God's protection.

In Deuteronomy 32:10 -12 in the song of Moses is says: "...He shielded him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye, like an eagle that stirs up its nest and hovers over it's young, that spreads it wings to catch them and carries them on its pinnions."

David, in Psalm 15:8-9 says" Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings from the wicked who assail me, from my mortal enemies who surround me."








The challenge this week is to make a project: Things with Wings (Images of birds. angels, butterflies, other things with wings)




Our Sponsor this week is: Digi Doodle Shop
Check out what my Stampin' Sisters in Christ have created for your inspiration:




Kristine
Linda
Miesje
Peggysue
Traci

7 comments:

  1. I just love the background, so pretty. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card... you put so much work and effort into your projects each week... not to mention, bringing a word of encouragement too... Have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. MariLynn this is fabulous - love the layout and your image is perfect.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again Marilynn... LOVELY creation!! I just love your techniques you create for backgrounds. Cute li'l sparrow(??) on there too! Have a wonderful week friend, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bird and perfect layout and background paper, MariLynn!! Your card is precious. Have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome song and the card is wonderful! I really like that bird and the paper you used is fantastic! Have a great week dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely card MariLynn and thank you for your thoughts. I too have been in caves where they have turned out the lights, amazing that something could be so totally black. Let your light shine this week, you always do!

    ReplyDelete