Thursday, March 17, 2011

This card made me SMILE

The ways to use it challege at SCS today was to make a card with a SMILE theme. I printed this Smiling Quote using my computer. I sprayed the paper with glimmer mist, that added a little bit of gold with the green. I made another latice and added some gold roses. The butterfly is a stampabilities butterfly. It has been sitting un-inked for over a year. I stamped it with black stazon and colored the red with prisma colored pencils and added gold ep with an embossing pen.




Close up of butterfly.

Close up of roses and trellis.

Close up of the sentiment. You can see the spots of gold if you look carefully.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, and I do like that verse - and I can see the gold on it. Lovely card MariLynn.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete