Saturday, March 12, 2011

Card for Anna





The other day my teenaged son came and asked me to make a card for a girl in his class. He wanted it to be a special one, so I dipped into my "TREASURED" dp and I made a Joy Fold card. He liked how it turned out, but forgot to sign the card. He was to shy to give it to her in person. He stuck it in her locker and she spent a day not knowing who it was from. After school he asked her if she liked the card and she said "Oh that was from you. I should have remembered that your mom makes cards."
The butterfly on this card was from the Mark's Finest Papers set called Daffodil and Anise
.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful Marilynn!! I just love the butterflies, fold, and the papers you used. Gorgeous "Treasured" card. I also enjoyed reading your take on this week's challenge, I think we all "hoard" to a certain extent and yes what a comfort to know although those things break, get lost, run out, etc. our Salvation does not. Thanks for the reminder and your beautiful words, Have a great Sunday and week!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card amnd appreciate your words of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Marilynn. And what a cute story to go with it. So, you have a reputation for 'making cards'? That tells me that many more than just this young lady have been blessed by some of your creations. Keep up the good work! =))

    ReplyDelete