Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More sketch cards

I really liked how easy today's sketch was. I decided to make two more. One using Mark's Finest Papers - Greet the day with Gerber and Daffodil and Anise sets. I used black magic technique. I stitched the panels and added pearls.
This card was made using Layers of Color set called Joyful noise. I stamped the images with black stazon ink. I watercolored the butterfly. I stitched the panels, added black brads and finished it off with a black satin ribbon.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning MariLynn! I am in awe of your cards! I was just scrolling down reading your posts... I love how you honor God in everything you do and say! I left you a little gift on my blog! You continue to inspire me every time I stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are beautiful, love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete