Friday, January 28, 2011

Sunlight, sunlight in my soul today....

The Friday free for all challenge was to use warm and fuzzy on our card. The warm on my card is the colors orange and yellow and also the hymn... Sunlight by Judson W. Vand De Venter. The fuzzy was the orange fibers that came in a big box, of blog candy, from my friend Grace. This hymn was a favorite of my youngest sister when she was really little. I would sing it to her at nap time and bedtime.
Sunlight
I wandered in the shades of night 'till Jesus came to me, and with the sunlight of His love bid all my darkness flee.
Though clouds may gather in the sky, and billows 'round me roll, however dark the world may be I've sunlight in my soul.
I cross thew ide extednded fields, I journey o'er the plain, and in the sunlight of His love, I reap the golden grain.
Soon I shall see Him as He is, The Light that came to me; behold the brightness of His face, throughout eternity.
Sunlight, sunlight, in my soul today, sunlight, sunlight all along the way; since the Savior found me, took away my sin, I have had the sunlight of His love within.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done MariLynn - you certainly have a wonderful resource of hymns. There is something beautiful about the words of some of those old hymns, isn't there.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful MariLynn! I love the bright cheerful colors and the hymn! It is a wonderfully collaged project! Have a blessed week chick!

    ReplyDelete