Saturday, October 23, 2010

Autumn Days

I took a piece of gold cardstock and I stamped sentiments and images from several Mark's Finest Papers sets. I used : Thankful for you, Thankful mums and pumpkins, and Autumn Fun.
I then cut the gold paper in a leaf shape. I got my template by photocopying a leaf and using that as my pattern. After I cut the leaf shape out, I took a ruler and a black marker and doodled on the leaf. I finished the card by using a sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers Thankful for you set and a leaf punch on more gold paper.
The inspiration challenge on Splitcoast, today, took us to a website called Poster Cabaret. I was inspired by this poster.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing, MariLynn - I am always amazed at the originality of your work.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo rich and classy looking, Marilynn....the colors are sooo pretty and I love how you doodled on the leaf!!!!

    ReplyDelete