Saturday, August 14, 2010

Photos taken this weekend




This afternoon, my kids accused me of never doing anything different from our regular Saturday routine. Every Saturday morning, I work on invoicing for my husband's and my trucking company. I then take my kids and we make a 45 min drive to Mt Pleasant IA to fedex our invoices. Today I decided to take the long way home. The kids and I went down some gravel roads, and saw the countryside. What a blessing to have been able to photograph a rainbow. I loved the way the sun looked coming through the one cloud. Sunflowers are my favorite flowers. The usual 45 minute drive home took 2 hours. 2 hours of having my kids undivided attention was priceless!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. those moments are so precious - so glad you were so richly blessed. :-)

    ReplyDelete