Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BIG SISTER


I made this card for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge to use a little child image on our card. I chose this little girl. I colored her with prisma colored pencils and added little buttons. I am giving this card to the Big Sister in the photo. She is the daughter of our Youth Pastor. He and his wife are expecting their 2nd child. Mom goes in for a C-section tomorrow. I am going to make mom and dad a card, but I especially wanted to make one for the big sister who is going to go through a life changing event.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is darling, Marilynn. That's such a sweet thing to do for this new big sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when I first opened this! I love giggling children! I love that you've made something for the big sister! That's such a special thing to them! Your card is great! I just love the bright colors and those little flowers are darling! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn, this is just the cutest. I can see why you chose this stamp. How sweet of you and I know this "big sister" will be so proud.

    Thanks for sharing with us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilynn, this is delightful and what a great idea to make something special for the "big sister."

    ReplyDelete