Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gearing up for a New Year



I can't believe that 2009 is almost over. 2010 here we come. I made these two calendars for the Stampin Sisters is Christ Challenge. This last month went by so fast. There were so many things that kept me too busy to create or update my blog. Both of my daughters had birthdays in December. I had so many Christmas programs, parties, activities, year end projects at work... I just hope that things slow down just a little this next month. For the bottom calendar, I used a scripture from the book of Psalm 118: 24. It wanted to remind myself to rejoice and treasure each day. I find myself worrying about tomorrow and fretting about yesterday when today is all I can do anything about.

4 comments:

  1. Perfect Scripture to remember for the new year!! Love both calender!! Happy and Blessed New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful -- now I am inspired to make a few -- not to late -- just two days crossed off! Happy New year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for the new year. I made a set for my DD and DIL and will post them soon. I love that you used the verse from Psalms, one of my favorites! And how cute is that little girl sitting on the top!

    Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete