Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mothermarks Tuesday Teaparty 59 BEE TEA








I really like how these trifold pocket cards look. Today I made one for Cindy's Teaparty Challenge.
She told us how Uncle Beeford needed more bees to repopluate the hive. I tried to bring as many bee's as I could without beeing stung. There are 7 bees on my card. That should be a lucky number. I made another paper hibiscus to go on the outside. I added glamour dust to the bee's wings. I stamped the flowers and masked them to stamp the leaves. I stamped the leaves in two different colors of green. I have had it on my heart to do a stamping fellowship for the girls at my church. I have been trying to think up ideas that I think that they would like. I think this little pocket card would be something that they would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment