Monday, July 13, 2009

Modern Grid Purple Pansies


Today's SCS TLC was to do Faux Grid or Modern Grid Technique. I stamped and masked these little flowers. I watercolored them in. I made my grid 1" apart. I like order, so I couldn't just randomly color squares. I had to do them with a pattern. I stamped a flourish and my favorite butterfly. I added a little bow at the top.
I will praise the name of God with a song. And will magnify Him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30
The old hymn "Count Your Blessings" has been going through my head this morning. "...Count your blessings, name them 1 by 1. Count your many blessings see what God has done."
10. Airconditioning
9. Music
8. Wonderful Church
7. Home
6. Food
5. Little blue wildflowers
4. Loving Husband
3. Healthy Family
2. My Mother
1. God's love
Just a few things I am thanful for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment