Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'ld pick you

I made this guitar shaped card for the Splitcoast Ways to use it challenge. I killed some file folders this morning and had to resuscitate one to make this card. I swiped brown ink over the file folder. I sponged yellow and orange. The result really looks like my real guitar. I added black cardstock, gold brads and wire. The wire was extremly hard for me to use on this card. I would have had an easier time changing the strings on my real guitar!! Note to self... next time use gold cording. I think I am going to glue a guitar pick on the inside and I am going to write... When it comes to choosing friends... I PICK you.

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was a REAL guitar. What an amazing card. When it popped up in my google reader it looked real. This is really well thought out MariLynn. What a great work of heart. The sentiment is so sweet. TFS

    ReplyDelete