Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dance, Love, Sing, Live

Dance as though no one is watching you.
Love as though you have never been hurt.
Sing as though no one can hear you.
Live as though heaven was on earth.

I love Saturday's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast stampers. Stef comes up with the most wonderful choices for inspiration.
I loved this poster.I also had to try a new quilled flower technique. I have tried rolled flowers out of circles, but never out of scalloped circles. Check out Valita's tutorial on her blog it is awesome.
What took the longest on this card was trying to decide which font to use on my computer. I used Microsoft publisher to print the words. I used my paper crimper to make the leaves. I used a marker to outline the edges of the card.
I had to add a butterfly with all those pretty flowers. You know I can't help myself when it comes to butterflies.
I finished it off by piercing the butterfly's trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment