Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I dreamed a dream ...


I wonder what normal people dream about. I dream about making cards. Well after yesterday's faux burned edges I was thinking about burned edges and I thought of the old west. I dreamed about a card with barbed wire and HB as a brand and faux burned edges. I could hardly sleep after having the dream becuase I wanted to get to my stamping supplies and try to create it.
I was happy that Kelly's choices of colors worked well with the idea that was in my head.
I used the faux burned edges on my top panel. I freehand doodled the barbed wire. I also drew my HB brand. I stamped the bear twice, colored with prisma colored pencils and have him up on dimensionals. I paper pieced his bandana with a piece of faux bandana scrap. I used faux denim on the panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment